© TroyL 2008
67. Rough Beast
- The last two humans on Earth bowed.
66. Reach's Blueprint Folder
- A hub for all the blueprints created as fanwork of both SCP articles and relatively novel takes on popular Foundation fiction concepts, such as the Humanoid Containment Cell or the Secure Item Locker.
- "I don't want to be alarmist or anything, but should I be making plans? I've never heard of SCUTTLE acting up."
63. Learning The Alphabet Hub
- "Finn, do you think our lives would make for an interesting story?"
- "██/██/████に█████████ ████キャンプとして知られる場所を強襲した際に入手されました。
60. Exploration Log 2474.1
- Circular, repetitive patterns can be seen from afar, apparently carved into the surface, which now entirely consists of the aforementioned white material and Venusian rock arranged in belts and concentric rings.
57. A Visitation
- He let out a long sigh and rubbed at his temples, reaching for the bottle of bourbon he saved in the cabinet nearby for serious emergencies.
It wasn’t there.
54. World Tour
- “Ladies and gentleman, the world tour has started!” she announced, moving the controls of the UAV smoothly. The secondary pilot grinned at her with his dagger-like teeth, the spines down his back pricked in excitement…
53. Teeth, Dearie
- Oh hush now, those stories are greatly over exaggerated. I am not a demon, and I most certainly am not hellspawn. My mother would take offense to that, you know. No need to be rude!
52. Shadow of a Doubt
- Swinburne, like most Level-2 Technicians, knew he was replaceable. It came with the territory. Though obviously not as knowledgeable about the SCP-objects contained at Area-12 as other personnel, he knew two things…
51. Happy Free Market Log 17643390
- A purchase! 1e3 Neocredits, delight for senses. Honorable customer is curious as to what fortune shall bring. I bring forth one of innumerable sweet beverages available in spacetime locality.
50. The Orb is the Key
- Striking it with a hammer was useless. Using a cutting torch only made it warm to the touch. Having someone drive a railroad spike into it bent the spike. Throughout all the tests I've done and ran on this creation, it still continues to roll by itself, in the rough span of a meter.
49. The Worm
- I stand within the snare, built of the iron of the earth and the blood of man, and I bait the worm to its doom!
48. The Coward
- "Look, Nigel, we know. We know that you gave yourself an unauthorized dose of Class A amnestics. We also know that you should be able to remember why."
47. Retirement Policy
- “Congratulations, Dr. Ryan.” Agent Williams smiled as he took a sip of cheap beer. The young agent was leaning back in his chair as if he didn't have a care in the world. “As of two minutes ago, you are officially no longer in the employ of the Foundation.”
- Another day, another skip. You think you're clever, don't you? Well, you're not. That's right, I'm talking to you, Mr. Skippy, you blasted piece of shit. Oh, they think you're a toy gun that transports people into the past and kills them? Well fuck me, you're not, sly bugger. Oh, no.
45. For Elise
- In my shed, I was building, building something groundbreaking and amazing. Something beautiful, something so complex it was a symphony of antennae, transistors, and resistors, a veritable orchestra of electrical parts.
44. Breath, Pulse, Blood, Spine
- Huh. Nodded off there for a minute. Must be tired, shouldn't have walked all night like that. Still, I'd say it's been worth it. God, look at that view.
43. The Human Part of the Equation
- Sometime in the early morning, he rose, took out his pistol, and walked mechanically into the woods. The shot echoed through the trees, ringing with blood and iron.
- Of course, there are times when I don’t want to be human at all.
Sometimes… I want to be a lemur.
41. Once But Not Now
- Sometimes, when he closed his withered eyelids, the old man could see the prairies of his youth, the moonlight grasses, feel and hear the gentle whiskers of the wind against his flesh.
40. A Day In The Life
- Pretty much everyone on the squad had something they did to ensure they'd come back alive and in one piece.
- "IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE SERVING WITH YOU."
"I FEEL SIMILARLY."
- And we will hurl our thunderbolts against the sacred towers, with our red right hand.
36.Recovered Document 4761: CotBG-82
- "I just find it to be abhorrent. Using cars for rituals — it’s out of the question. I don’t understand young people today and what motivates them."
- The world ended yesterday, and none of us noticed until this morning.
34.How Dr. Clef Saved Christmas
- And a 'Ho, ho, ho' to you too, motherfuckers! WHOOO!
- If the words "esoteric containment" mean nothing to you, stop listening.
32. What Lies Ahead
- The Foundation in space.
31. The Flytrap
- The O5 council is one of those secrets that's a secret until you're Clearance 2- and then it's just creepy. They're the people who control the Foundation. Who are they? Oh, they have numbers, not names. Who were they? Fuck knows.
29. All They Want Is The Blood
- Personnel assigned to maintain the containment pattern are instructed to silently walk down the center of the main hallway at a slow but steady pace. As it takes approximately eleven minutes to walk to the execution chamber at maximum safe rate of travel, personnel will have only three minutes to work on the pattern and still have enough time to reasonably guarantee a safe exit from the facility.
28. Empty Nights
- The broken man looked up at the mountains in front of him and thought about the climb ahead. This was going to take time. But time he had in abundance. He'd never run out, not ever again. Time was all he had left, in these empty nights.
26. In the Big League
- Don't worry. The less you know, the better off you'll be. Sure, it'll nag at you and roll around in your mind, but ignorance really is bliss.
25. Acquisitions - a Marshall, Carter & Dark Tale
- "My dear fellow, nothing in this world is off-limits."
23. A Video Oddity
- Contrary to all currently received reports, no "Ninth Disc" has ever been found. Please do not disseminate these unfounded rumors among staff. Investigation is ongoing.
21. Into That Good Night
- A collection of villanelles based on SCP articles.
20. Clockwork Time
- The Fabergé bastard was raging…
18. Name, Rank, Serial Number
- Instead, there were two sharp clicks, like a typewriter…
17. The Little Lost ██████
- I’ve never seen anything so
15. The Factory
- Where it all began.
14. Metafiction - 物語についての物語。
12. Acquisition Log SCP-███-█
- [DATA EXPUNGED]
11. Picking A compulsion
- Stop it. Just stop it. You can still stop… Can't you?
10. いきものたち 惨めな神性のモノローグ。
9. Badges And Scorecards Through the eyes of a Foundation marksman.
- "There are no monsters. They are all dead."
8. 人に必要なもの エージェントの書き置きに残されていたもの、 シンプルな人間性の短編。
- "人類の品位を過大評価してはいけない" - H.L.メンケン
7. And It Starts With a Song The end of life as we know it. The beginning of life as we don't know it. SCP-407.
- From what I've tasted of desire…
5. MS. Found in a Beach House
- A Short, Five Part Series. Check it out.
4. Stratagem - In which contingency plans are discussed, over lunch.
- What do you do when things go wrong?
3. That Goddamn Thing - Resistance is futile.
- "Memetics is bullshit!…I hate the very word. 'Mmmmeeeeeeem.' I pronounce it 'maim' every time I can because I hate it so much."
2. Incident Mike Echo Seven Alpha - Why the Administrator doesn't show up any more.
- Everyone copes differently with loss…
1. Epitaph──墓の上に── - アイスバーグとギアーズ、彼らの実りある会話''
- 最終更新:2017-01-13 08:07:53